Tuesday, May 31, 2005

All Things Girl (www.allthingsgirl.com) (June/July 2005 issue) launches tomorrow! I am psyched about this one more than any other because it's my first issue as Editor of the Women in Business Section. I also have contributions in many of the other sections. I've been able to see how the ezine is put together using movable type software by a special group of women (including myself :-) who live on different continents! I've seen the issue behind the scenes and it's one of the best. Lots of great content in every section. Enjoy the issue and I hope to get some feedback on the Women in Business Section!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther Altshul Helfgott said...

Hi Pamela

I just found your blog thru Literary Mama and All Things Girl where we're both published. I'll link to you and look forward to reading your work.

Esther

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home